The 2015 Big Data Summit
9-10 August 2015
collocated with ACM KDD 2015, Sydney
We take this privilege opportunity to invite you to
participate in the 2015 Big Data Summit:
• Co-located with ACM KDD2015
• Plenary sessions and keynote speeches by world
industrial and academic leaders
• Big data best practices and highlights in Australia
and New Zealand
• “Big Data in China” Forum
• “Data Science in India” Forum
• “Big Data in Asia” Panel
The theme of this year’s Big Data Summit is “Data to
Since the Summit’s inception in 2012, we have seen
increasing interest and investment within both
industry and government in data-led innovation and
industralisation to deeply explore big data universe,
invent data science, train data engineers and scientists,
and develop the data economy.
This year’s event aims to provide analytics professionals
and academia with a global and regional perspective to
outline the big data research, education and development
in the Asia Pacific region, showcase best practices,
explore thought-provoking insights, and demonstrate
solutions and lessons learned across industry,
government and academia.
Who Should Attend?
• Data modellers and business analysts
• Analytics professionals
• Business decision makers
• Policy executives
• Senior Government Representatives
• Academics (including research students)
What Are the Trends and Topics?
• The Data2Economy Agenda: Challenges, Trends and
• Latest Scientific Development in Data and Analytics
• The progress and future of big data in Australia and
• The progress and future of big data in China
• The progress and future of data science in India
• Future of Data Science and Analytics Science
• Data Economy and Industrial Transformation
• Competency, Policies and Processes
• Data Analytics Case Studies and Showcases
Why You Should Attend?
Started in 2012, the 2013 and 2014 Big Data Summit
(Sydney and Canberra) attracted over 250-300
participants from industry, government and academia.
This annual Australian Summit provides a premier and
unique forum for bridging the gaps between academia,
industry and government, and independent insights on the
advancement, best practices, trends and controversies
about data science, big data and data economy.
With very prestigious speakers across academic, industry
and government from China, India, Australia, and USA
and Europe, the 2015 Summit will cover a broad spectrum
of big data and analytics aspects and domains. The three
regional Forums organized by India, China and ANZ will
present first-hand view about progress and opportunities
in the Asia Pacific region. The “Big Data in Asia” Panel
will feature world leaders from both the Asia Pacific and
global communities, to draw a big picture of big data
innovation, services, education and economy.
Co-located with ACM KDD2015 in Hilton Sydney, BDS2015
attracts global interest, will mark a unique and high
quality opportunity for you and your organization to grasp
the cutting-edge and thought-leading progress, network
with peers and thought leaders, and most importantly,
dig out more insights and value from your big data and
lift your competency in the increasingly competitive and
challenging market and environment.
For More Information
For more details about the Summit, please visit the Website
Registration to BDS2015 will be free of charge, please Check
and Register via http://www.bigdatasummit.co.
For any other inquiries about the Summit, please feel free to