by Yanchang Zhao, RDataMining.com
I have made a series of slides on R and data mining, based on my book titled R and Data Mining — Examples and Case Studies. The slides will be used at my presentations at seminars to graduate students at Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco (UJAT), prior to my keynote speech on Analysing Twitter Data with Text Mining and Social Network Analysis at the CONAIS 2014 conference in Mexico in October 2014.
The slides cover seven topics below. Click the links to download them in PDF files.
- Introduction to Data Mining with R and Data Import/Export in R
- Data Exploration and Visualization with R
- Regression and Classification with R
- Data Clustering with R
- Association Rule Mining with R
- Text Mining with R — an Analysis of Twitter Data
- Time Series Analysis and Mining with R
I will make more slides in near future, such as social network analysis with R and big data analysis with R. Keep tuned with RDataMining.com.