by Yanchang Zhao, RDataMining.com
There are more than 100 R tips at http://pj.freefaculty.org/R/Rtips.html, which provide quick examples to small challenges in everyday R programming, especially for users switching from other languages to R. There is also a .PDF version for it at http://pj.freefaculty.org/R/Rtips.pdf.
It presents short examples on:
– Data Input/Output
– Working with data frames: Recoding, selecting, aggregating
– Matrices and vector operations
– Applying functions, tapply, etc
– Common Statistical Chores
– Model Fitting (Regression-type things)
– Misc. web resources
– R workspace
– Interface with the operating system
– Stupid R tricks: basics you can’t live without
– Misc R usages I find interesting.